Work Related Injury

Anyone injured on the job should immediately report to the School Nurse. In the absence of the Nurse, report the information to your Supervisor. The Nurse or Supervisor should immediately call QualCare Inc. at 1-800-425-3222. QualCare will direct the employee to a local clinic authorized to treat work-related injuries. 

If it is an emergency situation, you should report to a hospital immediately and the accident should be reported to QualCare as soon as possible.

Workers Compensation Procedures

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.