Your homework should be done on a ¼’’ grid paper unless your assignment is in the practice book or a handout. Homework will be checked on a daily basis, please make sure that you have your homework ready when the class begins. If you forgot your homework in your locker you will not be able to obtain it and therefore it will be considered NO homework. Three points will be taken of your homework grade every time you don’t have homework.
1. Always write your name, date and your assignment at the top of the page. Your homework may be collected and graded at any time.
2. All your homework assignments must be done in pencil.
3. Always copy the problem, so you have it in front of you in class.
4. Show all your work or receive NO credit for your homework.
5. Write neatly and orderly.
6. Please do your homework every day.