1. There are only 4 terms used to print the letters of the alphabet: BIG line, LITTLE line, BIG curve, and LITTLE curve.
2. We print capital letters, beginning with the "stick" letters: E,F,H,I,L,T. E is formed "Big line down, little line on the top, middle, bottom." Always start at the top!
3. Next, we move on to the curved letters. We start with "Magic C", because many letters are built on this letter, especially the lower case ones. We include: C,O,Q,G,S,P,B, D. G is formed "Magic C, little line up, little line across." D is formed "Big line down, jump back to the top, big curve to the bottom."
4. Diagonal letters are next: A,K,R,V,W,X,Y. W is formed: "Big line slides down. And up. And down. And up."
5. The remaining letters are: J,U,Z. Z is formed:"Little line across the top. Big line slides down, Little line across."